THE 27th ANNUAL HONG KONG DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL IN NEW YORK
Saturday August 12 and Sunday August 13 2017
FLUSHING MEADOWS PARK | FREE ADMISSION | RAIN OR SHINE
WEBSITE POWERED BY FUSIA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Parking permit is NOT available to the general public. Please park at CitiField and take the special event bus there. You can purchase a round-trip MetroCard upstairs in the station.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- Take the Long Island Expressway to Van Wyck Expressway south, exit at Exit 11, then stay on service road to the Park. There will be NO Parking in the usual Parking Lot unless a Parking Pass is Presented.
- #7 train to Mets-Willets Point Station: transfer to the special event bus.
- E, F, R trains to Jackson Heights/ Roosevelt Avenue: transfer to the Flushing bound #7 train to Mets-Willets Point Station.
- Q48 on Roosevelt Avenue to Mets-Willets Point Station: transfer to the special event bus.
- Special buses will operate between the Citi Field subway station and the Flushing Meadow Park festival site from 8:00am to 6:00pm. The Citi Field subway station is nearby to Citi Field parking lots.
- A MetroCard is required to transfer between the park and the subway station.
- When leaving the Park, be sure you have a MetroCard in order to board the bus.
- Passengers without a MetroCard must pay full fare on the bus in exact coins. The fare is $2.75 per ride.
Click here for METROCARD information
Click here for subway map
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Dragon Boat History
Rules and Regulations
Arts & Craft Tent
Cash and Prizes
In the News
FUSIA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
The universal language of cross-cultural communications